- Spatial analysis using the sf package in R
- A seminar I led for eco-data-science on 10 March 2020.
- Topics covered: transforming coordinate systems, making spatial data from non-spatial files, area and distance calculations, buffers, shapefile outputs, and map preparation.
- You can read the seminar materials here and clone the GitHub repository here.
Teaching Assistant, University of California, Santa Barbara
- Natural Resource Economics (ESM 242)
- Class taught by Andrew Plantinga.
- Topics covered: renewable resources, exhaustible resources, dynamic programming, fisheries, Faustmann models, stock pollutants, spatial dependencies, non-market values, and other extensions.
- Textbook: Conrad, Resource Economics.
- Intermediate Microeconomic Theory II (ECON 100B)
- Class taught by Sevgi Yuksel.
- Topics covered: taxes and price floors, general equilibrium, monopoly, oligopoly, externalities, public goods, and the economics of uncertainty.
- Textbook: Varian, Intermediate Microeconomics with Calculus.
- Introduction to Econometrics (ECON 140A)
- Class taught by Clément de Chaisemartin.
- Topics covered: statistical operators, estimators, ordinary least squares, causal inference, omitted variable bias, and randomized controlled trials.
- Textbook: N/A.
- Statistics for Economics (PSTAT 109)
- Class taught by Brian Wainwright.
- Topics covered: set theory, probability, distributions, statistical operators, random variables, estimators, and confidence intervals.
- Textbook: Newbold, Carlson, and Thorne, Statistics for Business and Economics.
Teaching Assistant, Acadèmie de Rouen
- From 2013 to 2014 I taught students at the middle school level, ages 13 to 15, at Collège Les Acacias and Collège La Hève in Le Havre, France.